Evan's Preschool had their Harvest Party on Thursday, October 15. Evan was looking super cool as Spider-man this year. Just check out theses pictures below.
I love this picture of Evan checking out his muscles. :)
Here he is at Preschool with his buds Gavin and Charlie, a.k.a Captain Americas. Superheros were pretty popular this year, especially among Evan's buds. Evie got to get in on the fun too.
The kids had a super fun day of making orange Halloween masks, fall treat bags, and large Jack-O-Lateran's filled with newspaper. They also got to eat a delicious lunch at school too. Here is Mrs. Netty explaining the rules for the pinata. All the parents and siblings got to return at 11:00 a.m. that day to see this activity.
Here are the kids lined up to exit out to the backyard. Aren't they just adorable? There were 3 Captain America's, one Minnie Mouse, one Rapunzel, one Ninja, one Batman, and 2 Spider-mans (one of the Preschooler's siblings also came as Spider-man, Ryder)
Here they are outside now patiently waiting to receive their decorated treat bags that they could use after the pinata is broken.
Here are the girls watching the festivities. They look excited don't they. :)
Evan got picked to go first and swing the stick. Here he is in action.
The pinata was quite challenging to break, finally Mr. Chris had to help a little.
Candy and Goodies!!!
Evan and his buddy Cameron pictured back inside now awaiting the chance to eat cupcakes; the final treat of the day.
Cupcake eating actually moved outside. Here are the kids munching away. Most were now out of their costumes to avoid any frosting stains on their outfits for Halloween. Unfortunately, I didn't think about this and didn't give Evan any clothes underneath his costume to wear. Thus, we just had to be extra careful.
From left to right in this picture we have Miles, Evie, Evan, Cameron, Aubrey and Olivia.
Can you tell that Evan and Evie love cupckaes?!?!
Evan had the best time at his Harvest Party. It was an awesome start to some fantastic Halloween fun. Thanks so much Mrs. Netty and all the parent helpers! :)
1 comment:
I LOVE all the Super Heroes that came to the Harvest Party!! :) What a crack up. I'm glad that little boys have super heroes to pick from again. I also loved the pumpkin piñata! That was a great idea. I'm telling you I think I'd love to be at Miss Netty's preschool. :) It was nice the siblings got to come, too.
Post a Comment