Evan and Evie both wanted me to take their picture with Elaine and here is what you get...some of the cutest pictures ever! We sure do love our babies. Here they are all cuddled up on October 6.
"KIds in a Blanket" ... I get it! hahaha :) I love the look on Elaine's face when she's looking at Evie. I'd LOVE to know what she's thinking. Evan is such a great big brother wanting to hang out with his sisters. Can you believe those little munchkins are YOURS?!! Such a blessing. :)
1 comment:
"KIds in a Blanket" ... I get it! hahaha :) I love the look on Elaine's face when she's looking at Evie. I'd LOVE to know what she's thinking. Evan is such a great big brother wanting to hang out with his sisters. Can you believe those little munchkins are YOURS?!! Such a blessing. :)
Post a Comment