Friday, September 17, 2010

You talkin' to me?!?!

On August 25, Evan, Evie and I, along with Natalie and Tyler went to the Fountains to try to cool off.  It was one of our SUPER HOT DAYS in Roseville and any opportunity for comfort and a little time for the kids to play was very much desired.  Evan was having a blast running around with all the kids in the water play area as you can see below in the pictures.
Notice the kid in the red, white and blue shorts?  Well he was four we found out while talking to his mom before the fountains turned on.  Here are he and Evan playing in the same area.  He was a real nice boy and his mom was making sure he was being kind.
Nevertheless, at one point during the fun he decided to stand directly on one of the fountains.  Evan, wanted that fountain too and was trying to show his interest as seen in the picture below.
Evan didn't want to budge and the kid wasn't going to intimidate him.  He just stood there with his foot in that position looking at the ground.  All of a sudden, the four year old decided enough with this and...
The best is that I got it on camera.  There were no more pictures after this moment as Evan started crying and the older boy got disciplined by his mother sitting on the bench in the picture.  Oh children!  They do the things we all want to do sometimes. :)  The four year old did come over and apologize for getting in Evan's face, however, Evan was told he needed to give him some room too and wait his turn. :)

All, I know is we have one tough little 2 year old on our hands...he is going to tell you what he wants and be bold!  I gotta say I love this little brave son of mine.

No comments: