Jim and I celebrated nine years of wedded bliss on Wednesday, August 18th. I am so lucky to be married to this wonderful man. Each year just gets better and better. I love you honey!
We truly had a fabulous anniversary, which included a kid free date at the restaurant CRUSH 29, in Roseville. It was fantastic and delicious. Here we are dining away. I got the Rotassire Chicken and Jim got Seared Ahi.
We also treated ourselves to a yummy dessert- Banana Cream Pie, the presentation was just lovely. You can see an artsy picture of it below, which includes or wedding rings. My photographer friends would be so proud I am sure of it! :)
During our date, my parents watched the kids. Thank you Mom and Dad!
After dinner we decided to do some romantic errands. Gotta love being a parent of small children. Running errands without the children is so relaxing and fun! :) It was the perfect end to our night out on the town.
When we arrived at home, Evan was asleep in bed and no problem for Grandma and Grandpa Thompson, but Evie on the other hand wanted her Momma. I think it has something to do with the food supply. Needless to say, she and Grandma and Grandpa Thompson were very happy to see us return. :)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Jim and Kim!! Today is actually our 10th anniversary. I have a feeling we will be spending it at home, eating spaghetti with the kids. Very romantic!
Congrats guys! What a blessing and a great example!
Post a Comment