
We had Evie's two week doctor's appointment today with her primary care doctor, Dr. Doan. It was great to see him. He congratulated us on our new little girl and thought Evie was just perfect.
At the appointment we found out she had gained a great amount of weight. A 14 oz. increase to be exact since her last visit, an ounce a day (the doctor said this is what they like to see). She currently weighs. 7 lbs. 1.5 oz. We are thrilled! Here is a picture of Evie and Jim with the scale.

She was amazing at the appointment and Dr. Doan thought everything was going great. He did help us to clear her nasal passage. She was getting a lot of mucous collection, which Jim and I were thinking somehow she caught a cold. However, it was actually just the mucous that she was born with and is now trying to exit her body. Now Jim and I know how to fix this too. He also gave us some other great pointers on how to calm her and position her to breath even better. He is a wonderful doctor and so helpful. We always enjoy our visits with him and appreciate his tips. Thanks so much Dr. Doan! :) Here are Evie and I after the visit about to leave the office.
1 comment:
Has anyone told you that they see the resemblence between Evie & Evan's baby pictures? I see it! She is a cutie and glad to hear she's gaining weight so well! :)
Post a Comment