4 years ago
Saturday, August 30, 2008
First Bath
Evan got to experience his first semi-bath experience at home on the Monday we got back from the hospital, August 11. He also got a bath at the hospital by the nurse the night he was born. This was the first time Jim and I got to take on the task. Here we are beginning the process. At this point he just needed a sponge bath.
He seemed to like it; I think he wasn't totally sure what was going on. :)
Here he is all clean!
Now he has one of his cool outfits on. So cute!
Today we gave his his first real bath where he actually went in the water. He really liked it and wanted to drink the water as his mouth was open pretty much the whole time hoping to get a taste. It was so cute. Here are some pictures I attempted to get of the action while Jim held him in place.

1 comment:
He's beautiful! Nice work :) We can't wait for our guys to meet each other and become fast buddies!
Post a Comment