Just a quick message in case you didn't get the email, but our son was born on Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 7:18 p.m. He was 6 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 inches long. Lots more pictures and stories to be added soon.
Congratulations!! I saw the pictures of the little guy and he's pretty cute. I'm so happy that things went well for you and Jim. Congrats and enjoy mommyhood!
We can't wait to hold this perfect little creation... We love you all and We miss you guys... Are you getting any sleep ... We remember these days~ The Moons
8 comments:
Yay, congratulations!!! I've been wondering about your little family. Glad that he is here and I can't wait to see pictures!
Woo hoo!
Congratulations Knights!!!!!!!!!
Mack and Matt
Congratulations!! I saw the pictures of the little guy and he's pretty cute. I'm so happy that things went well for you and Jim. Congrats and enjoy mommyhood!
Congratulations! I am so happy that you've been blessed with a healthy little guy. Best wishes to you!
Baby D's grandma
We can't wait to hold this perfect little creation... We love you all and We miss you guys... Are you getting any sleep ... We remember these days~ The Moons
Congratulations. We saw you had a blog from the Wisner's page and we just heard you had a precious little boy. That's so exciting. -The Burrill Family
Congratulations Jim and Kim!!!
Blessings,
the Dixons.
Post a Comment