Time continues to go by and our little "Knight" is growing and growing as you can see in these pictures. Jim and I can't wait until the big day! Eight months has provided some memorable milestones. At this point sleep is definitely getting harder with frequent trips to the bathroom and we get lots of fun movements throughout the day too. As some friends know he does tend to be a little shy and get stage fright when pointed out. :) However, he does enjoy all the love and attention and appears to be a very happy little guy. Other fun eight month activities include, slower walking, it is harder to bend over, and Tums have become a good friend (helping with the heartburn). Oh yes and I forgot to mention the swollen feet and ankles or as I like to call them cankles. Not many of my shoes fit these days either. :) But, I wouldn't change any of it! Okay maybe...but it is all so worth it!!! As I write this we are soon approaching nine months on Tuesday so stay tuned for more.
Month eight, 35 weeks

Month eight, 33 weeks
4 comments:
You look absolutely beautiful, Kim! I can't wait to see this little guy!
Getting close! Enjoy your last few weeks. Can't wait to meet your little boy!
Love,
The Wiz Family
Sooooo close. Here's to a great final few weeks!
I love the post about WOFOFF. It was a great time and we look forward to seeing you guys again soon!
Post a Comment