Today I am officially 39 weeks. It is pretty hard to believe. Jim and I are anxiously awaiting our little one and are looking forward to his arrival any day.

I even had fun getting my toes done for the big event! I thought this might encourage him to come out a little faster. Hee hee :)

Jim has also been getting all prepped doing some final studying.

We will keep you posted! :)
5 comments:
The toes look cute!
Ooh! Baby Knight! Baby Knight! I hadn't heard ... congratulations you guys. We hope to meet the little person someday.
Happy due date! Hope you guys are doing well and hanging in there with all of this waiting. Sending much love to all 3 of you.
We can't wait! Hurry up Baby Knight!!! We're praying for a smooth delivery and a healthy baby boy and mommy! :)
I'm thinking about you today, Kim. I know how hard it is to wait! You are in my prayers today.
Lord, please bring that baby safely soon! :)
Post a Comment