On Saturday, February 23 our family along with my Mom and Dad attended The Great Train Expo at Cal Expo. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved all the trains.
The first part of our morning was having Evan ride on this special train. It cost $4 but was so worth it. He had a lot of fun! He just wished he could have gone faster and could have been on the track by himself so he could zoom.
Here he is pumping away so he could go super fast. He ended up pretty much pushing a lot of the other kids in front of him.
After this we headed off to find the free Thomas the Train ride. Here are both kids riding on Clarabel. So cute!
After all the rides we continued to look around at the many exhibits.
This was a special Lionel Track.
They even had Lego Trains. My Dad really enjoyed this.
Lastly, we listened to some festive train music.
Elaine and I got into the fun too!
Another fun thing was that we were able to score 4 new trains for the price of a brand new one from one of the vendors who was selling used trains. I think I was the most excited about this out of everyone because I love a good deal and I also can get a little obsessed about our train collection. We plan to keep this for years to come for our grand kids in the future too.
1 comment:
Jon would have loved this event!! Thanks for all the updates, Kim. Love keeping up with your family!
Post a Comment