Me and my babies on Mother's Day, May 12, along with Dora, Baby Alive and Raggedy Anne. :)
This was us at our Mother's Day lunch at CPK. This picture is so true to life of how crazy things can be at times, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
That night we went over to my parent's house to celebrate with my Mom. Here we all are together. Rhett and Jim were taking the pictures.
Jim and the kids all got me these beautiful pink roses and gigantic Mother's Day balloon on Friday too. I loved it all!
The following week we were able to celebrate Mother's Day with my Grandma too. We got her this special frame that said We Love Great Grandma Shirley and had their names repeating on it too.
It was a beautiful Mother's Day and I am so thankful for all the special Moms in my life. Thank you all for being such wonderful examples of what being a mother looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment