Here are Bethany and I at the party. I am 37 weeks and she is 35 weeks pregnant, both with precious baby girls.
Beautiful Pam cutting the cake for all to enjoy. It was delicious!
This is an adorable diaper bassinet and cake tower that our friend Heather made for both Bethany and I. I just love how Elmo is the baby in the basket. So creative! Thank you Heather!
Here are the special women in our Life Group. From left to right, Olivia, Heather, Sara, Sarah, Carly, me, Tatyana, Bethany, Missy, Melissa and Pam.
Our kids were enjoying the party too, especially the cake. However, Wednesday night was super hot and the heat was taking a toll on Evan. He kept either falling or getting his feelings hurt. Thus, why he looks a little out of sorts in the picture above.
Some additional pictures of the fun had that evening at Misty Wood Park.
A huge thank you to our friends for this wonderful celebration. We are very blessed to have you all in our lives! Lots of love and can't wait for you to meet our little girl in just a few short weeks and/or days. :)
The fun continues...the next day the kids found some great ways to play with Baby Sister's gifts too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment