I had a wonderful birthday memorial weekend. This year was fun as I actually was born on Memorial Day and my birthday was taking place on it again this year so I was able to celebrate all weekend long. Thank you to all the family and friends who helped make my special day...awesome!
Saturday evening I got to celebrate with my whole family at Claim Jumpers...
and then back home for some yummy and deliciously moist bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cake.
Sunday Jim and the kids and I went to Fairytale Town (this place has a bunch of cool slides as you will see from the pictures below). We were planning to go to the zoo because we had a free coupon from LivingSocial, but there was a gigantic line and we didn't really want to wait.
I love this pic of the kids, Evie is saying one more time! They were loving this slide and going down together. Precious!
On my actual birthday I had a real treat...Jim and I got to go on a full length date...dinner and a movie! It was a super special, generous gift my MOPS group had given me for Coordinating for the past two years. It included gift cards for Mikuni's and the movies, plus baby sitting from my awesome friend Paula and her family! We had the best time and loved the food and the show. We finally saw the Hunger Games. Neither of us had read the book, but the movie was great and both of us have enjoyed getting all the extra details from friends that have read the book series. Maybe one of these days we will make the effort to read the books too. :)
Thanks again everyone for a fabulous Birthday! Love you!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kim! Hope you had a blessed day!
Post a Comment