Monday, July 18, 2011

Pool Party

On the second to the last day of swim lessons our group decided to have a little swim party.  It was a blast and the weather was just right - nice and hot.  However, the first picture I am showing you is a super cute picture of Evie in her new swim suit right before we left for the fun. :)
Now here we are all having fun in the water and sun.
My handsome boy loved using this inner tube at the party.

Here he is jumping in, pictures courtesy of my friend Sarah - thank you :)...




 
Here are some of the boys in their tubes.  From left to right, Wesley, Cameron and Evan.
Me and the kids.
Carly and her family, Ariel, Macy and Cameron.
Sarah and her boys, Wesley, Max and Silas.
Look at our little beauty.  I love this picture!

Here is another picture of our cutie bug. :)

 
Lastly, I leave you with an adorable picture of Evan.  I sure am one blessed Mommy.  What a fun summer day we had swimming with friends.  Good times were had by all! :) 

No comments: