Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Birthday way back in May :)

I had a fantastic birthday this year. The super cool thing is that I got to celebrate it all weekend long, starting on Thursday!  The crazy thing is it actually rained on my birthday and the weather was pretty chilly throughout the weekend.  I have to say I haven't had a rainy birthday for some time.  I don't even know if I have ever had a birthday where it rained. :)

First my friend Natalie and the kids hung out with us at the mall.  Here are the kids playing at the playground.  In the picture below, Jayne is squeezing Evan's cheeks.  I think she thought, "I am going to test this out on someone else.  Everyone is always squeezing my cheeks."
Then Natalie, Tyler and Jayne spoiled us with lunch at B.J.'s.  However, Jayne did pass out from all the fun that day and is sleeping during this picture.
Then that same day my Mom took me out to get some new clothes, etc. while my dad watched the kids.  I have to say this was AMAZING!  I felt very spoiled.  That evening they took us all out to Islands.  Our family got some awesome eating in this year! :)
On Saturday, my official birthday, Jim and the kids surprised me with my birthday gift after we all got ready for the day.  They got me a brand new purse that I had been wanting. 
Then we headed off to an outing of Miniature Golf at Sun Splash.  This was the first time the kids got to golf.
The really got into the fun.
  
They especially enjoyed all the little buildings while we golfed.
That night we celebrated my birthday with a few friends and dined at Buca Di Beppo, I told you we ate well this year. :)
The kids had a great time and hung in there for the most part.  Evie was a huge fan of the birthday dessert.  She is our little sweets eater. :)
 
On Monday I was able to have one final celebration, with my family at Leatherby's.  This time my Brother and Sister-in-law and Grandma were all able to come too!
 
We had a nice time.  Evan helped me blow out my candle.  I actually didn't order any ice cream here funny I know.  I was getting a little bit of sweets over load.  The hilarious part is that they brought me a mini cup of whip cream with a candle for me to blow out, since I didn't buy an actual ice cream treat. :)  However, they did sing a very nice song.  
Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special!  Love you all! 

No comments: