We had our MOPS Steering Team Retreat during the weekend of July 8-10. This year we were graciously allowed to stay at the home of Carly's in-laws, the Pray home. It was in Clayton, near Mt. Diablo. We had a wonderful time planning, bonding, and growing closer to God as a team all weekend.
As always we were well feed, just check out our snack table.
We also went out to a lovely dinner in Downtown Walnut Creek at Tender Greens.
And here is a picture of my amazing Co-Coordinator, Katie, and I leading the group during one of our times together during the weekend.
I sure am blessed to be able to serve with such a dynamic group of women. Thank you God for this group and I pray that we lead Creekside Church MOPS how you desire this coming year. Now I leave you with us being silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment