
On Saturday, March 28, Evie and I got to be in a fashion show at the Babies and Bumps Event at Folsom High School. It was so much fun. Several vendors from all over the area came out to show their products. We got a ton of fabulous free goodies. I so love free things! :) Our friend Katie owns a wonderful store in the Fountains Shopping Center in Roseville called Bellybou. Evie was one of the lucky models in the show. Her store features maternity and kids clothing. As well as baby gear. For example, I got to show off one of the nursing covers in the show.
Does my little girl look adorable in her outfit, or what!?!

Here we are in in action during the show. Fun fact, Evie slept right through the experience.


Another very cool thing to share about the event was I won an awesome raffle prize. It was the infant girl basket prize. All I can say about it was amazing! I took a picture of the basket and prizes below. I felt so blessed by all the goods included (over $200 worth of goodies)!


If you are in the area next sure I highly suggest you come to the Babies and Bumps Event. You won't be disappointed! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment