
Evan continues to enjoy the mall playground more and more at the Roseville Galleria. Especially now that he is more mobile. Here are a few pictures of him in action with his buddy Tyler. It is so neat to see them interact. See Tyler below in the background getting ready to go on the slide.

I just loved Evan's pose in this picture. :)

The most challenging thing continues to be trying to get the boys to look at the camera at the same time to a capture a picture of them together. Here are two pictures of them each looking at me at different times. :)


Silly boys...can't wait for future play dates! Thanks for being Evan's friend Tyler! :)
1 comment:
Cutest pictures ever!!! I remember the mall playground as being so fun. But in Modesto we just had wooden cows....kinda odd now that I think back on it...
haha!
Post a Comment