Evan finally is getting the hang of eating Puffs. It is the most adorable thing ever. He gets so excited when they are on his tray and then he works so hard to get them in his mouth. They stick on his hand, his face, his shirt, you name it, sometimes anywhere but go into his mouth, but when they do he loves them and is so proud of himself for being able to eat them. He got into it yesterday, but we got a little video of him today in action. He is still not a huge fan of the bitter biscuit, but I am assuming one of these days he will like that too.
Also the top teeth are coming threw. The one on the left is coming down first, but the one on the right will be following soon. I will try to attempt a picture soon.
***I got a little behind on posting this blog and have had it saved as a draft for awhile because we all got the icky flu. The bummer is since Evan was sick he hasn't wanted to eat Puffs anymore. We keep trying, but he just swats them away. Some day he will probably like them again. Silly little guy. (May 4, 2009)
4 years ago
1 comment:
Uh oh, not swine flu, I'm assuming? We just gave Jonathan puffs for the first time on Sunday--definitely not ready! He gagged when he got one in his mouth. Hope you are all feeling better!
Post a Comment