We feel extremely blessed by all of our friends and family during this season. Everyone has been excited and welcoming of our soon to be son! He truly is getting spoiled already with lots of really fun and adorable items.
First we received the gifts below from our good friends Phillip and Jenae. We can't wait to share them with our little boy.

Then we got these adorable outfits. The white one is from our sweet friends Dave and Natalie. The one in the center is actually from me- I couldn't resist. The green one is a Christmas gift I got for Jim too! What can I say I am sucker for baby stuff! )

We even got a gift from Babies R Us and some other free stuff from Motherhood Maternity!

Then we received a package in the mail from our thoughtful friends Leslie and Gary. You can see the beautiful gift wrap below. :)

This is what was in the gift- the cutest little sweater vest and a perfect ultrasound frame colored with blue baby feet for our little boy!

Below are all of the thoughtful cards that people have sent with congrats on Baby Knight. Thank you so much everyone! We love you and can't wait to share our baby with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment