Sunday, February 24, 2008

Valentine's Day

We had a beautiful Valentine's Day full of lots of love, fun, and surprises! Jim did really great and scored some mega points. He showed up at my office delivering flowers at 9:00 a.m. Very, very sweet! They were fabulous!!! You can catch a glimpse of them below.
We then got home and exchanged our cards and I gave him his gift at this time. I got Jim a shirt he had been wanting, some classic Valentine boxers, and another random item, but he wanted it- a cheese slicer! Lastly, I made him a list of the top ten reasons I love him and put each answer in a balloon which he had to pop to reveal the list. It was really fun for both of us. Jim also gave me a delicious Mrs. Field's cookie card. Then after we attempted the restaurant crowds at the places that do not take reservations. We went to B.J.'s in Cerritos. The wait was an hour and half. We opted to order take out, which was done in thirty minutes. This was our back up plan, it worked out perfect. Overall the night was very nice and an amazing love day!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the updates!! Kim, you are looking SO cute! A beautiful belly and a pregnant glow! :)

Rob said...

Hey Knights! Congratulations on the baby!!!
Many blessings,
Rob and Amy Dixon.

Amy B said...

Yay a boy! We cannot wait to meet him. Kim, you look great! You guys are so fun and make me laugh (I liked the comment about "tim" being off the table as a name).