Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Visit with Grandma Knight

This is a super old post, but I started it awhile back and then life happened and it got stuck in my draft folder.  I am determined to finish it though.:)  

This is when we had a nice visit with Grandma Knight back in April.  Here are the kids all posing with her in our backyard.
Her visit included a bunch of fun activities.  On Saturday, April 13 we took her and the kids to play at the Sacramento Children's Museum. 

Everyone had a real nice time.  Here she is in the dress up area with Evie and Elaine showing them the nurses outfit/equipment similar to the one she wears at work.
The big kids had a great time in the art room where they got to paint on this cool window.  It made for some nice photo opportunities too.
 

Everyone also really loved the cool contraption on the wall.  It involved scarves and fluffy balls and lots of air going through these cool tubes.
Another huge hit at the museum was the water room.  Elaine especially enjoyed it.
 
 Lastly, they had a special train exhibit modeled after Downtown Sacramento Cityscape. 
 
On Sunday after church we took Grandma to Incredible John's Pizza.  We all had so much fun and enjoyed some great food.  Here are a few pictures from our time there.

 
The roller coaster was a blast.  I think Jim and I enjoyed it as much as the kids.



No comments: