Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Visit with San Luis Obispo Friends

Over the summer after our annual WOFOFF Trip on the Sunday before we were to head back home, we got the very special opportunity to have an amazing visit with our precious friends I used to work with at Cuesta College back when Jim and I first got married.  We had a wonderful time and were treated to some delicious lunch by some of the best hosts I know, Leslie and Gary- Thank you friends!  It was a great gathering and such a nice time to catch up.  The kids had a blast too and really loved the playroom and special toys Leslie and Gary had at their home.  In the picture below from left to right, we have Leslie, Gary, Ruth, Barbara, me, Elaine, Evan Elaine, and Evie.
This trip was also very special because Elaine got to meet our other very special friend, Elaine. :)
Elaine thought she was pretty cool and enjoyed meeting her, and enjoys sharing names with her too.
Sure do love these friends and are so blessed to be able to stay in contact with them through the years.

No comments: