Friday, February 22, 2013

Evie at 2 1/2

This is a post I meant to get on the blog awhile ago, but got way behind and didn't finish it because I wanted to write more narrative.  Now Evie is 3, and I can't help but still want to share these adorable pictures of her at 2 1/2.  Still never got around to writing too much narrative, but I think the pictures tell you most of the story you need.  So without further ado, Evie at 2 1/2...
-She loves looking at the ipad with Evan.  This is them back in August.
-She also enjoys doing most things with him.  Here they are being silly together.
-She enjoys having fun and playing.
-She loves laughing, especially with Daddy!
-One of Evie's favorite past times is reading.  She will remember the story after you read it and tell it to herself again using the pictures.  She also enjoys making up the story based on the pictures.
-Evie loves snacks too.  Here she is munching on Trader Joe Tiger Cookies.  Yummy!  In this picture she is saying roar as she shows me the cookie.
-She adores her baby animals and dolls.  Here she is showing Elaine some of them.
-Last but not least she loves friends...here she is with one of her best girlfriends, Ariel.
We love you Evie princess!  You make every day better!  

1 comment:

Lois said...

THREE YEARS OLD?!! No way. How can that be? These are such great pictures of her. I love that she remembers the stories from her books and then repeats them to herself when she looks through them. Or, better yet, makes up her own stories! I'd love to hear that. :) My favorite pic is when she has what looks like a Lightening McQueen purse and is talking on a cell phone!! hahaha I wonder who she's copying? (And the phone better be an iPhone! :) )