-She got her 1st Tooth right around New Years. Second tooth popped up on Monday too! She is chewing on everything in site.
- She loves her tongue and enjoys feeling her tooth I think the most.
-She can say Dadda (this has been going on for the last two or three weeks).
-Elaine loves to stand with support.
-She enjoys siting up too and is really sturdy, but still does tumble down once in awhile and is pretty sad when she gets a bonk. The poor baby has this super sad face what that happens.
-She likes to be with her Momma, and also can get the super sad face if she sees Momma is around but not holding her, unless it is Daddy holding her.
-Exersaucers are pretty awesome now days too.
-Elaine loves to also roll over and can turn back and forth. This has really developed since being six months and she is moving really great to date. Just a few weeks ago she would get frustrated at not being able to role over as easily.
-She has had her first real Food: Rice Cereal and Oatmeal. She also has dined on Sweet Potatoes. She is eating it all, but does also tend to spit a lot right back out. So not tons going in, but trying it. She mostly just likes to chew on the spoons and get really messy.
Happy 6 months little darling! As I write this blog post you are actually 7 months today! Where is the time going...you just keep getting more and more cute every day if that is even possible. We love you very much Elaine Grace!
2 comments:
She is so darling! Thanks for the updates on her! :) Miss you friends! We have to start thinking about WOFOFF this year! :) I'm really excited to spend some good quality time with you all again!
It can't be 6 (7) months ALREADY!! I can't believe all that she's doing. Rolling around and things. That helps her get some toys on her own which makes for a much happier girl. Yes, falling is really the bummer part of learning how to stand but she sounds determined. I can just kiss that face!!! (And I do every chance I get!) Such joy in watching your little ones gain new skills. I'm sure Evie and Evan are as well. Can you believe how much Evan has learned from Miss Netty already?! And I sure LOVE my conversations with Evie. You and Jim are great parents ... keep up the good work! :)
Post a Comment