Elaine in the morning after waking up for the first time at our home on July 10.
July 11 she wore her strawberry outfit sitting with Evie.
Here she is on July 12 in her car seat. I love her little crossed feet.
Now her she is sleeping in the pack n' play with brother and sister admiring her on July 13.
On July 14, she was pictured sporting her adorable hat to match this outfit. So cute, just look at that pose.
Here she is at one week old on July 15.
Elaine sleeping again in her pack n' play and looking so little and cute on July 17.
Growing up so fast already...I feel like she already looks so much older in this picture on July 21.
Elaine 2 weeks old on July 22 in her cherries outfit and matching red bow.
On July 23 looking so cute sleeping again.
We love her cute little pose here in this picture on July 26.
Here is Elaine at four weeks old on August 5. Again, I think we have a little poser on our hands. Gotta love her position in this picture too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment