Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby Girl #3 Update

So it has been awhile since I have written about our newest addition due in July.  Life has been keeping us crazy busy, the funny thing is that we don't even have three kiddos yet.  Gotta love it!  Good thing our Heavenly Father only gives us what we can handle. :)

All in all this preganancy is going very good.  It has been real similar to my two others.  Except for maybe that I am a little more tired (probably just because I don't have many naps since my kids aren't consistent nappers either).  I just try to get a little shut eye when they are watching a show in the afternoon for a few minutes if possible.  We feel so blessed and thankful for our little girl that will be joining us very soon.

Here is a re-cap of her growth in my tummy since the last time I blogged about our daughter.

Here I am on March 24, 2012 at 24 weeks, one day before 25 weeks.
Here I technically am at 25 weeks on March 31.
Here I am with proud Big Brother, Evan on April 18 at 28 weeks.
We of course can't forget proud Big Sister, Evie.  Here we are on April 22 at 29 weeks.
Then finally at 30 weeks on May 5.  The doctors say we are on target and doing well.  She has a strong heart beat and is growing great!
Can't wait to meet her in just a few short weeks.  Now off to try to accomplish a few more of the long to -do-list before her arrival. :)

No comments: