On Saturday, May 21, our family attended the Roseville Police and Fire Community Safety Day with some of our friends from Life Group. Olivia and Issac are pictured below...
and Travis, Gavin, Bethany and Savannah.
We all had the best time together at this event! Here are some of the things we did.
All the kids got to bounce, get balloon animals and their faces painted.
All the families got lots of free giveaways, including these cool Home Depot aprons and little plants. I even found out later that day after leaving the event that I won a raffle. So cool! :)
Evan even wanted to give a character and hug and get his picture taken with him. This was all his doing; I had to go back and get the picture as I was walking away from the situation. I was very impressed and excited.
The best part of the day I think for all of us, but especially for Evan was having the opportunity to get in every safety vehicle at the event. It was adorable how thrilled he and the other kids were to be riding in all of the cars and trucks.
I think this was one of his favorites that day.
Doesn't he look proud of himself after coming down. :)
Mommy and Evie got in on the fun too. Here we all are in the back seat of the firetruck.
This was my favorite picture of the day. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
The ambulance driver and the...
ambulance EMT. So cool!
Evie checked out the back of the ambulance too.
I think this was another one of Evan's favorites to ride.
This was such a great event and I very much enjoyed all the time with friends and family. Thanks Roseville! We loved it!
1 comment:
Looks like a great time!
Post a Comment