So I was wanting a picture of the kids with the Easter Bunny, even though I knew it would probably end up in disaster as both kids aren't big fans of being up close and personal with costumed characters at this age. Evan has grown to the point where he can be near them, but he would prefer not to sit on their laps or be unaccompanied without Mom and Dad. :) Evie just doesn't even want to be near them and grabs on for dear life to whoever is holding her when placed in the situation. So with this background, here is what happened during our visit with the Easter Bunny at the Mall on Sunday, April 17.
So for the most part the kids were excited, or I should say Evan was. :) Here we are waiting in line (which was pretty short, this was good) and checking out the Bunny.
This was a quick picture we took waiting in line too.
And then a picture of Jim, now with the kids looking at the Bunny from across the picture area.
So you will see no picture with the Easter Bunny, this is because as suspected Jim and I had to get in the picture with the kids who both were not happy about this expereince. They were not crying, but neither wanted to smile. So we could have had a not great picture of all of us with the Bunny for about $25 bucks, but instead I opted to probably get a similar picture of all of us that would be free from our upcoming MOPS Easter Egg Hunt that would be happening in a few days.
Nonetheless, I was still happy we attempted the expereince and it was a memory. Maybe next year they will want to pose with the Easter Bunny at the mall. :) However, the kids did make out with
some cool cups that you will see photographed below. They loved them and had a great time drinking out of them when we got home.
Also, you will see some of my attempts at getting a cute picture of Evan and Evie together, since I didn't succeed with the Easter Bunny. :)
Here they are at least both looking at the camera, Evan has a bit of an awkward smile.
Evan and Evie...the serious side of the Knight children seems to be coming out in the photo below.
Then, here I finally did get a fabulous smile from Evan, but Evie is looking down. Gotta love it!
Kids are the best, especially when trying to take their picture. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment