On the actual Mother's Day we had sushi for lunch. Yummy! At night we went out with my family to celebrate with my Mom and Grandma at Mary's Pizza Shack. It was delicious as well and they gave all Mother's a free mud pie.
Here is Evan enjoying the mud pie. :)
Overall, it was a very special day. Each of the kids gave me a card and a box of See's Candy too. Let's just say I was eating good this holiday. Now time for a diet! :)
Here are more pictures from the festivities.
Grandpa and Evie
Uncle Rhett and Aunt Debra with Evan
Great Grandma and Grandma with Evie
Final thoughts for this post- All I have to say is I love being a Mother! :) God has blessed me with two beautiful kids who bring me so much joy...
and an awesome Mother who has been such an inspiration and role model on how to love people and most importantly be the best mother in the world to my family! I leave you with a a picture of me and my Mommy. Love you Mom! :)
Happy Mother's Day to all the other amazing women in my life and thank you to my family for a very memorable and special day! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment