
Our beautiful baby girl turned one month old yesterday, February, 9. She is growing each and every day and continues to be such a delight. We couldn't be happier with her. She is getting to be on a pretty regular schedule of eating, sleeping and awake times. The bonus is that she and Evan even have a somewhat coordinated nap in the afternoons which means Mommy has a little free time most days. Yippee and Praise the Lord for this! :) She is starting to really watch things now like her fish on the swing, people, her smile is developing, and she is putting on a little weight meaning she can wear more of her adorable wardrobe friends and family have blessed us with. As you can see I am excited about this. Her fussiest time is the late evening (around 7:00 p.m.). Jim and I have to be on duty to hold her. She lets us know that she has had it with being in the swing, bouncy chair, and bassinet. She enjoys movement when you hold her, a kind of bounce in your step movement. This keeps Jim and I on our toes. We look forward to when she will go to bed at the same time as Evan. :) Nevertheless, she is a pretty decent sleeper and is allowing us to get some good chunks of rest during the night. Overall, we love her to pieces and appreciate all that she is bringing to our family.
Here are a few additional pictures for your viewing pleasure.







We love you Evie!
2 comments:
Okay - I can't believe she is 1 month already!!! How sweet that Evan loves her so much and laughs when he sees her! So cute! Evie is so beautiful. :)
Ah yes, I remember those fussy evenings well (with both our kids!). With Jonathan, we borrowed a large exercise ball from a friend, and I would sit on the ball and bounce him while we watched tv in the evenings. At least it was good exercise, right? Evie is looking beautiful and I'm glad she has adapted so well to the family! :)
Post a Comment