Jim slaved away making preparations for Baby Girl Knight starting way back in October! Evan tried to be his little helper as you can see from the pictures below. Here are some shots of all of his work.
Before...


The transformation begins...

After...


Great job Daddy! We are so proud of all your hard work...it looks beautiful!
Then the furniture finally arrived, December 11, and my two boys worked hard at putting that together. We had special help from a great friend, Taylor, to help bring it upstairs. Thank you Taylor! However, the assembly was all Jim and Evan. :)


And now for the final product...ta da!


Her room is now ready and waiting for her arrival! :)
6 comments:
It looks amazing!!
Kim, you look great and so does the nursery --good job Jim and Evan! Merry Christmas to all of you!
It looks GREAT! I felt like I was watching a show on HGTV! I'm so impressed!
Merry Christmas to the entire Knight family! :)
Great job on the nursery! It is ADORABLE! I love pink and brown together - so cute. :) I can't believe you've got about 3 weeks left! We are really excited for you guys! Merry Christmas Eve! :)
SOOOOOO cute!!!!! i love it all - the wall colors, the bedding, and the furniture. i love girly stuff!
Little Girl's room is so cute! Nice work.
Post a Comment