4 years ago
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Baby's First Swimsuit!
I couldn't resist, yesterday when I was at Old Navy, getting a few maternity outfits for myself (mainly because they were having a great sale and I finally found the Old Navy store that actually carries some of the maternity clothes in house at the Westminster Mall, rather than just finding it online), and discovered this adorable little swim outfit for our boy! I figured why not start him out early- not to mention that he is being born right in the heart of summer! :) For all those other mom's or soon-to-be moms out there I also found where the Gap sales maternity clothes in house, Baby Gap in South Coast Plaza has a good selection. I actually was there the day before, because they were also having a big sale too. I have found it hard to find maternity clothes in the stores; it is everywhere online, but I enjoy trying things on and getting it instantly. Hope this info. helps some of you out there! Have fun shopping- I sure did!!!
1 comment:
Adorable swimsuit, Kim! Now let's see some of the clothes you got for yourself! :)
Post a Comment