Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Berry Picking at Amber Oaks in Auburn

Our family had a great time Berry Picking with good friends the Wisners and Rhodes at Amber Oaks Farms in Auburn on Monday, August 5.  Natalie found the location and it was just perfect.  Here are the boys ready for picking!  Unfortunately, in both pictures I got of all three of them Tyler had his eyes closed.
Here is my big guy with some of his berries...so cute!
The little girls in action.  I love how Elaine is in the background too.
This is a picture of all the kids gathered around a crazy find...
this gigantic spider!
Here is a picture of Kristina taking a picture of it up close to show you how big it was.  It was certainly the biggest spider I have every seen in real life.  Apparently, it is there every year in about the same spot.  Kind of like a Charlotte's Web type of spider.
 Here are the ladies.
 Here are all of the littlest ladies, minus Kate who was in the stroller.
 Pushing through the blackberry bushes.  Good times!
 After the blackberries we moved over to the tomato crop.  Here is Evan picking away.
 All the kids did awesome, especially my kiddos.  I was a proud mama!  
 Here is what we ended up with.  Delicious!!!
The Rhodes, Wisners and Knights will be making this an annual tradition.  After all our hard work we headed over to Taco Tree for lunch! :)

No comments: