Thursday, February 23, 2012

Knight Baby #3 is a...

GIRL!

You can see the Girl parts below noted in the 19 week ultrasound on Monday, February 13.  Just look for the arrow.  :)
 In this picture you can see her beautiful profile.  Her arm is resting on her head in this picture too.
We are thrilled to be having another daughter.  Evan quickly got excited about the idea too.  We were not sure as he was pulling for a boy since he already had his sister, Evie.  However, the thought of now being the big brother of two sisters was pretty neat! :)  Evie was happy too.  She wasn't too picky with the gender.  I especially love that I get to have two girls.  All the hairbows and pretty dresses will continue to go to good use!  Now Evie and I will both get to help dress up Baby Girl #3. :)

Now some pics of the Baby Bump (which is popping out a lot faster and bigger with Baby #3).

Here are the kids and I at 17 weeks on February 5 right before church.

Here is everyone again on February 11 at 18 weeks, 1 day away from 19 weeks technically.  These pictures make me giggle.  Especially Evie, you can see how she is posing like Mommy below. :)
The kids are very excited about Baby #3 too.
Then last but not least, a little more of a profile picture on February 20 at 20 weeks.

1 comment:

D clan 5 said...

Oh Kim, you look great! :) I love all the baby bump pictures. Can't believe you're going to have THREE kids and with that 2 precious girls. So adorable. We can't wait to meet her already!