The STAR ECO Center is non-profit environmental education and exotic wildlife rescue center, dedicated to the mission of preservation through education. The Center provides a last chance for illegal or abandoned at-risk exotic wildlife, as well as environmental education outreach. Visitors to the STAR ECO Center experience incredible hands-on lessons of ecology and environmentalism with encounters with beautiful tropical birds, exotic reptiles, an array of insects, and a variety of aquatic creatures.
Below is a picture of Evie and I looking at some of the birds.
We also got to see several snakes, iguanas, and lizards, but I didn't take any pictures of them because I didn't want to make any of them upset in their cages. However, they were very cool and we even got to pet some of the lizards and snakes. Evan was okay with petting the lizards, but the snake freaked him out a bit.
All in all we had a wonderful time at the STAR ECO Center and would recommend for others to come and check it out. The price was right and the staff was very knowledgeable and kind.
No comments:
Post a Comment