

We took Evan to the pumpkin patch for the first time last weekend on Sunday, October 4. This was actually my first time to this particular farm, Jim thinks he went as a child. Bishop's Pumpkin Farm was amazing. It is located in Wheatland, CA and is a lot of fun for the whole family. We did not even get to all the attractions.
Some of the things we did get to do were...
Evan loves trains or should I say choo choos, he was a little nervous riding this one when it actually started moving and made a lot of noise. He held on pretty tight, but I think overall had a nice time. :)

This is us on the train, I love how Evan is looking at the camera in this self portrait. So funny!

Evan also got to play on a wooden toy train. He really enjoyed this!

This picture cracks Jim and I up. Evan looks like he is yelling for the train to stop or something along this line. Or is concerned we are leaving someone behind.

Then we went to the animal petting farm. We just looked at the animals in this area no petting yet, but soon enough. :)


Then we went for a hayride to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. We were actually honored with having the privilege of Mr. Bishop driving our tractor. Pretty neat stuff! I was going to get a picture, but Jim thought it wasn't necessary. I will describe him for you, he is an older grandpa type fella. :) Here was another guy driving a tractor. Evan thought the tractors were so cool and waved to each of the drivers.

Our family at the pumpkin patch.

Evan and Daddy looking for the perfect pumpkin.

Here are Mommy and Evan also looking for the perfect family pumpkins.

Evan enjoying his freedom in the patch.



We found it...Evan's pumpkin! It was just right for our little guy.

Here is Jim with Mommy and Daddy's pumpkins too, the best part is we got these three pumpkins for only $7.00 what a steal! :) I love a good bargain.

Lastly, we got a fun snack and had some classic pumpkin patch cuisine. Jim enjoyed homemade fudge and Evan and I dined on a caramel covered apple. So delicious!
These pictures were taken after we enjoyed the food. Evan was having a great time laughing and being tickled by Daddy and practicing his CHEESE smile! :)


Then we headed to the final line to pay for our pumpkins and head back to our cars and leave. Like I said before there were still other attractions we didn't even get to i.e., the corn maze, a fun play area, tires and hay to jump on to name a few things. We will have to check these out on a future visit, but for now we were very happy with our Bishop's Farm experience and had a fabulous Sunday afternoon of Fall fun!

Happy Harvest!
No comments:
Post a Comment