Pregnancy number two has been going well and it is hard to believe that we are officially 28 weeks. Where has the time gone; having Evan in our lives has definitely made the time fly by. We are so excited to meet our little girl in a few short months and know she will be an amazing addition to our family. We are truly blessed! These days she has been moving a lot and making her presence know. She does the sweetest little kicks and rolls. I love feeling her move. I notice that when I hold Evan she always moves a lot. She must sense her brother, or she is already saying outta my way, you are squishing me! :) All in all, feeling great and loving having this little miracle in my belly.
Evan wanted to pose for the picture too. Here we are on October 17 at 27 weeks, 1 day before 7 months.

Jim thought he would strike a pose too on October 17. The best is Evan in the background probably thinking my parents are weird. :)

Here I am with Evan and Baby Girl on October 3 at 26 weeks, 6 months.

Here is the Proud Papa again with Big Brother also photographed on October 3 looking as cute as ever - gotta love these boys! I sure do! :)

Here I am on September 26 at 24 weeks, 6 months.

Thanks for following my pregnancy! Love you all! :)
1 comment:
You look amazing Kim! I can't believe you're 7 months already! :) I can't wait to meet that new baby girl in a few more months! :)
Post a Comment