

On May 28th I turned 30!!! Jim surprised me with this super cool decorations above. Such a sweetheart! I had a wonderful birthday filled with lots of love and fun. I was blessed with several friends and family members calls, emails, Facebook comments and cards! You guys are the best and truly made me feel so cared for and loved.
On the actual day my parents came over and hung out with me treating me to lunch at Woody's. It was delicious, they even said Happy Birthday and brought me an ice cream sundae. The best part about this birthday greeting was that the waiter misheard my Dad and said, Happy 38th Birthday!" Gotta love it, he felt bad when we corrected him and tried to cover it up by saying he didn't think I could be 38. :) After our fun lunch we went and picked out some delicious cupcake treats from a local cupcake place called, Icing on the Cupcake. It was very fun and the best part is we were all able to try the various cupcake flavors after cutting the cupcakes in fourths during the evening celebration festivities.

Another highlight of the day was that my Dad watched Evan while my Mom and I went and had our nails done. Such a treat, I hadn't done this since before Evan was born.
Later that evening Jim came home from work and we all went to dinner at a restaurant that I had been wanting to try, Frank Fat's in Roseville. The food was great, the service on the other hand was lacking. But you win some you lose some. Overall it was still a great time. Here is a picture of Dad, Evan and Mom at the restaurant.

Then my brother and his wife came over to join the fun for cake and presents. It was truly a wonderful day; thank you family for your generosity, love and support!

Here is a picture of Evan helping me open the presents. He thought this was very cool!

A gift highlight was some top notch pruning gloves and pink clippers, my parents got for me. We have some gnarly rose bushes and these are going to come in sooooo handy! :) Thanks guys! I thought they looked great with the earrings. What do you think? :)

On Saturday we had another special opportunity for more birthday celebration and we got to go to the Sacramento Zoo and William Land Park with two amazing families and enjoy beautiful weather, food and togetherness. The day was simply perfect, the kids were great, the food delicious, and the laughs nonstop, which always is the best. Thanks Moons and Wisners for such a fantastic celebration and helping to create such fantastic memories.



Natalie made the delicious cheesecake cookie bar below and beautifully put Happy 30th Kim! Brittney thought she would taste test it for all of us. She thought it was super yummy and thought we should all eat it right away. :)

2 comments:
oh yay for kim! i didn't realize you were turning 30!! so glad you had a great birthday.
in our minds, you'll always be 25 :)
Post a Comment