Jim and I had the opportunity to get the 3D/4D picture of Baby Boy Knight taken while we were in town for Rhett and Debra's wedding and had reached the 28 week point in the pregnancy. We went on Saturday, May 17th to a place in Roseville called Sonotech. It was very popular. When we arrived several people were also there with their families to see their babies too. Jim and I took my parents and grandma. The room only held up to five people comfortably so it worked out very well. We had all been praying that our little guy would be cooperative and ready to face the camera. Earlier in the week we had a clinical ultrasound at Hoag and were unable to see his face or profile during the entire appointment. We were hoping today would be different. It was time for this appointment to start and the technician started the ultrasound. However, Baby Knight was not facing up, but instead had his back to us. We got a great picture of his spinal cord, but of course we ultimately wanted to get a 3D/4D picture of his face. The technician suggested that we walk around for about ten minutes and try it again, hoping that that my movement would also encourage him to move. So Jim and I proceeded to walk around the building up and down stairs, etc. for ten minutes. We then went back in the room and he still was face down, however, the technician suggested that I roll on my side and he thought that maybe we could get a little of his face. It worked! We got to see our handsome little boy, at least most of his face. He was very relaxed during the appointment and slept during the whole thing, so there wasn't too much movement, but we all still had a fabulous experience and relished that we could see a glimpse of him and his precious little face and body in 3D/4D.
Below are two videos the first is our babies heartbeat and the second is footage from the appointment (the original DVD is about 15 minutes, but we reduced the time to make the file smaller to fit on the blog). Jim and I added some music too for your listening enjoyment. At the very bottom are still color images that we also received. I hope you enjoy seeing our little guy in action. Any thoughts of who you think he looks like?
Below are two videos the first is our babies heartbeat and the second is footage from the appointment (the original DVD is about 15 minutes, but we reduced the time to make the file smaller to fit on the blog). Jim and I added some music too for your listening enjoyment. At the very bottom are still color images that we also received. I hope you enjoy seeing our little guy in action. Any thoughts of who you think he looks like?



5 comments:
Wow, that's amazing! The 3D pictures we have of Lauren and Baby Boy look so much alike that I figured they all kind of look the same. But your little guy looks totally different! Maybe that means Lauren and her little brother will look alike...
Great pics of little baby Knight! Can't wait to meet him. I think he might look like Kim... :0)
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love,
N
Definitely an aeronautical engineer in the making :)
SEE YOU GUYS IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! 2 pregnant women running around Big Bear :)
Wow. These things are unreal.
Post a Comment