Thursday, January 19, 2012

Big Blessings this year for our Family

Our family was blessed with one of the most amazing gifts of all this season, a new baby due July 10, 2012!  We feel so excited about Baby #3 and can't wait to welcome this little bundle of goodness.  The kids are super stoked too.  Each of course wants a different gender.  Evan wants a brother and Evie a sister, but I have told them it will be fun for us to find out what God thinks our family needs.  Evan's logic for wanting a brother is because he already has a sister. Makes sense if you think about it.  :)
Here is a picture of our little miracle on November 25 at seven weeks.
Here is another picture of our blessing on December 21 at 11 weeks.
And lastly, a picture of the baby bump on December 26 at 12 weeks.
The first trimester is over and I finally feel a little better, especially in the day time.  I was really sick with this pregnancy and  nighttime is not the best.  I have to go to bed early almost every night because I feel sick, but I can't complain too much.  A sick pregnancy means a healthy baby!  Stay tuned for more to come on our newest little blessing. 

1 comment:

D clan 5 said...

How exciting Kim! You look great! We are thrilled for your family - boy or girl! :) Can't wait to find out!