The kids had one more chance to go see Santa on Tuesday, December 7 with our buds the Wisners at the Roseville Galleria Mall. This time they dressed in their casual Christmas attire. We weren't necessarily wanting to get another picture, we just wanted to see if Evan would talk to Santa this time and not cry.
Tyler went first with Jayne and he did amazing; sat on his lap, told him what he wanted and both kids even smiled pretty for the picture! I was so impressed and Evan got to see this take place so I thought perfect, Evan should be able to do this now problem now.
Well it was now Evan's turn he just saw his buddy Tyler talk to Santa and it all went great, I reminded him how well Tyler did and how nice Santa was. Evan was still very shy and a little apprehensive. We walked over and he didn't want to sit on his lap, but Santa offered Evan a candy cane and then asked him what he wanted for Christmas. I initially had to tell Santa, but Santa then got the idea to ask Evan to give him a high five. Evan actually gave Santa two high fives and then did tell Santa what he wanted. I held Evie during the expereince. Santa, told Evan he was watching him and that he was a good boy and would remember what he had requested. We thanked Santa for his time and went on our merry way. Progress! :) I was so happy.
Here are the kids with Santa pictured in the background.
Here they all are posing pretty in front of the tree near Santa.
Here are Evan and Evie together.
It is the little things that make kids so happy. :)
All in all Santa visit take two was a big success!
No comments:
Post a Comment