
Today I am 32 weeks, officially eight months! I was trying to feature the eight with my pose above. Corny, I know! :) Ultimately, feeling good and can't believe Baby Girl Knight will be here soon. She is moving like crazy. I think she moves more than Evan. We love her so much already and can't wait to meet her real soon. Evan is excited too and we are working on him to try to say I'm a Big Brother, okay at least Big Brother! :) I think he will be able to do it by the time she is here.

Here I am with Baby Girl Knight at 30 weeks on November 1.

Of course must feature a picture of the boys too!
4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how soon you'll be a family of four! Looking beautiful, Kim!!
You look great Kim! And Evan is just so handsome... :) We're really excited for you guys!
You still look great with the baby bump! Due date will be here before you know it!
you look so good - i can't believe you look so great even though you're having these babies back to back! i can't wait for your tiny girl, she will be so fun!
Post a Comment