Recently Evan has been experiencing a number of firsts. We have captured them for everyone to see..
He got to go to the park for the first time on Friday, January 16. We have been walking every Friday with our wonderful friends, Jenni and Brittney. We have so much fun. Evan got to swing for the first time with Mom's help and really loved flying through the air.



We also went down the slide for the first time...


Here are Jenni and Brittie looking beautiful! :)


On Sunday, January 25, Evan experienced his first time in the nursery at church. I think it was harder on Mom more than anyone. We have hesitated to put him in the nursery since we did not have a church home yet. However, we recently found a new church home, Creekside Church. I was able to meet the nursery team last week and sat in there with Evan towards the end of the service, when he started to get a little antsy. All the workers were really nice so I braved it out and we put him in the nursery for the whole service today. He did great and even fell asleep at the end and was resting in the crib when we came to pick him up. Good job little one and Mommy! :) Here is our little man after the big event- all smiles!


Lastly, his first tooth is coming...we saw the slit appear on Tuesday night, January 27 and then felt it for the first time attempting to break through on Thursday, January 29. I am sure it is coming anytime. We will keep you posted. However, we need to mention this has made evenings real fun and fussy. Thank goodness we are stocked up with Baby Tylenol and Baby Orajel. :) We will try to attempt to get a picture of the action soon too.
It is so much fun experiencing new things with Evan and we love sharing them with you. Love you all!
3 comments:
Your son is so cute! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun.
Wow, so many fun firsts! :) I kept much better track of this stuff with Lauren than now with Jonathan. He used the exersaucer today for the first time and I never even thought to take a picture! ;)
That's the same exersaucer that we have for Sammy! What a life saver! I love Evan's rosy cheeks at the bowling alley! Awesome!
Post a Comment