4 years ago
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
6 Weeks Old
Evan turned six weeks old on Thursday, September 18. Wow how time continues to fly by. He is such a joy and has really started to smile all the time now. I even was able to catch it on camera- yippee! He loves getting his diaper changed in the morning. This is when I was able to capture the beautiful smile. We love those checks! He also continues to notice more and more things and loves all his toys that make noise. Of course everything only lasts for a short time and then he is on to wanting something new. We are still figuring out the sleep pattern. Some nights are much better than others. Jim and I continue to hope for more sleep all the time. It is definitely a beautiful thing how God creates us to adapt to less sleep during this newborn phase. Evan is still eating like a champ and gaining weight. We go to the doctor again in October and look forward to seeing his new weight. All we know is that his cloths are getting tighter and he is getting that adorable chubby baby look.


2 comments:
Love that smile!!! He is just adorable!
I love the pics! Evan definitely looks like a growing boy! :)
Post a Comment